The Notification System

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
The Notification System
Is it just me, or is it barely noticeable in that tiny corner up there. It sometimes takes me 5 new notifications untill I notice it. Maybe it should change colour or something at each new notification...
Just you, I always see it right away. But, no need to worry about that now -- it's changing with the new theme.
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Just you, I always see it right away. But, no need to worry about that now -- it's changing with the new theme.
I have no problem with it either... mind you, I get mentioned once in a blue moon so it doesn't really matter
Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Just you, I always see it right away. But, no need to worry about that now -- it's changing with the new theme.
I agree .... I always see too no problem with it
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
I have no problem with it either...
THIS^^^^^^^^^^
Not hard to see
I always notice it .
This is a theme problem.. it will be changed when I install the new theme.
that's great
Will you install the theme within this week?
It will be installed when I have the plugin and speed issues resolved.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us