Afff 11€

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Afff 11€
I can´t buy anything good with it. I got that money with earning for free by completing surve.ys etc.
Do want to donate @ MPGH but I need 6,717€ more
What should I do with that money. Serious question! That means no answers like "Condom etc"
Well...save up
so later you can donate to mpgh, if u want


or you and your friends get high

oor maybe u can do some more surve.ys and then do sumfin with it
Fastest way to earn money online? Scam or steal.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Fastest way to earn money online? Scam or steal.
I use 1 click file hoster. I upload something and for 1k downloads I get 7$.
But it depends on the Country groups too. Germany, USA and UK downloader give me the most money.
Br the least
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

I use 1 click file hoster. I upload something and for 1k downloads I get 7$.
But it depends on the Country groups too. Germany, USA and UK downloader give me the most money.
Br the least
Get a pic of decent jaibait, post "download" link all over 4chan. Insta money.
you cant earn no money online
get a real job
If I was you i should wait till you,ve got enough money
Yeah, I am selling all my CF accounts now to donate
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Yeah, I am selling all my CF accounts now to donate
That's what I did , but instead I sold runescape accounts .
Donate for me

Need it for myself
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Need it for myself
Can u tell me in msn how i can get 7$
Save it up until you have enough for something that you want... Why blow it on something pointless?
I want MPGH Donator, that is why I am saving now
First I wanted a fucking Flight stick, but I got one for free accidently
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us