MPGH BACK UP.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH BACK UP.

So does anyone know what changes were made to the site while it was down
SERVER OPTIMIZATION

AFFFFF

I was hoping a new skin came
Finally Been hitting F5 forever.
Server thingy and i think that's it .
i wish dave implemented a new skin by now
No clue sadly =/
But it's feeling a lot faster than in the afternoon
Yea it was just to speed up the server. Nothing else sadly.
Dave was speed up the site and server , Welcome back MPGH
Up after a few hours
its very slow right now
Such a long time for such a small difference .
I do notice a slight increase in speed.
Why do you think it was down
Did you see the message that said server optimizations?
Woow man

I waited so long through that shit and it comes back RIGHT when im going to sleep

afffffffffffffffffffffffff
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?