Risks

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Risks
I was wondering if nexon bans you, or raise suspicion, for playing 2 games at once.
For example, I have vindictus botting on one computer and playing another nexon game on another computer
on the same time.
We're not wizards, we don't know if Nexon cares.
Is it vindictus also? If not then most likely not.
Why should they care about that oO
My girlfriend and I both play at the same time on the same network but are you talking about using the same account? I don't even think you can do that so yeah you should be fine.
They don't monitor the game much. You really think they will make links between their different games? If you are to get caught, it's because of the botting, not playing 2 different nexon games with the same account..
I've been banned from one nexon game and could still play a different nexon game on the same account.
Quote Originally Posted by pinkcow6661 View Post
I've been banned from one nexon game and could still play a different nexon game on the same account.
What I meant is that while you are botting vindictus, you are on another computer, playing another nexon game at the same time.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?