Cod4 Wallhack v2.0

Posts 181–195 of 287 · Page 13 of 20
This is patched right know.
I got the same error iw3mp.exe stopped !! What can i do ?
This is infected with Trojan horse!!!! hay i really want to use this.. :-(
Quote Originally Posted by bri62042788 View Post
This is infected with Trojan horse!!!! hay i really want to use this.. :-(
False positives. But it's patched anyways, so you wouldn't be able to use it.
Nice hack it works perfect
are this one work... i dont see esp
I wish it would only show the enemy, and not your teammates, and I wish it would show the enemy all the time.
NICE HACK!! UNDETECTED! AND THIS HACK HAVE WALLHACK AND ROCCAT!! I DONT KNOW HOW ˙(ON ROCCAT)
Quote Originally Posted by jakaaaa View Post
NICE HACK!! UNDETECTED! AND THIS HACK HAVE WALLHACK AND ROCCAT!! I DONT KNOW HOW ˙(ON ROCCAT)
LOL no. how can you see roccat here? it's a simple wallhack...
why people say patched? no it's not. and still undetected.
I think this might be a virus. Ever since I downloaded this, my computer would glitch sometimes, and a youtube video on facebook hacking would open
works like a charm expext you cant see players everytime
Scratch my last post this works like a charm undetected most likely forever Good Job.
Posts 181–195 of 287 · Page 13 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us