Cod4 Wallhack v2.0
Windows 7 64 bit, i disabled DEP, again the same
Is it Detected?
Why won't it work, I've injected it, but It doesnt show up..
Why won't it work, I've injected it, but It doesnt show up..
VIRUS TROJAN
Hi when i start it and lunch cod4 the say me iw3mp.exe stopped, not working for me help plzz 

still undetected ! thx.
makes the game crash
I love the way this works! :O
not detected ?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksCOD4 Wallhack + Chams + No recoil
15 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacksfree cod4 wallhacksST 4 Call of Duty Modern Warfare HelpCod4 Wallhack+Aimbot 1.7 PB UNDETECTED problmCH 2 Programming Tutorial RequestsHow to make simple CoD4 Wallhack or Chams or ESP
4 Call of Duty Modern Warfare HelpCoD4 Wallhack / Chams Undetected
0
