Staff Request section... died

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Staff Request section... died
I made a thread there about something 3 days ago. There's also almost a half page of other requests. Why hasn't anyone checked them? Before the update, I requested a new usertitle, name, and a different usertitle there. All 3 were done in less than a day. (ofc at different times, not all 3 at once)

Sorry if I shouldn't make this thread, but I think it's necessary because of everyone that makes a request not getting what they requested..
You don't have 1k posts for a name change.
Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
You don't have 1k posts for a name change.
I didn't request one lol. it was something else.
What the fuck? I was banned for flaming, but I didn't flame. What the fuck. I was helping B345TN166A out with a mod of his with TV then came to general and made this thread and thats it.
Staff Request section... NOT died
Maybe Plugins are not yet enabled fully .... Be patient
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
Staff Request section... NOT died
Maybe Plugins are not yet enabled fully .... Be patient
Sigh. Go to the staff request section. Find my thread. What I am requesting requires no plug-ins.
Because we're soon getting an Experience Shop where everyone can buy name changes and stuff with Credits.
Quote Originally Posted by The Philosopher View Post
Because we're soon getting an Experience Shop where everyone can buy name changes and stuff with Credits.
What the hell does that have to do with not reading or answering peoples' requests?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us