BS ban.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
BS ban.
So what happened was that a while back, this guy flamed me and .REZ well there were 2 threads we flamed back and forth (me and the other guy). I got banned for flaming.

Now I got banned AGAIN and for 5 DAYS this time for flaming, and I already got banned for that.

I did post in that thread again earlier today, but I did not flame or even say bad words at the other person. So I basically just got banned for 5 days for something I already got banned for.

@DisturbedA7X is me and is the account that just got banned.
You got banned because even AFTER i said NO MORE OFF TOPIC BULL from anyone, you went back and started shit with that kid, telling him hes not a man if he doesn't apologize to you, bla bla bla, calling him a girl, and what did I say. ANYONE that goes off topic again and starts flaming, gets banned for a week. You did not heed my words, so there you go. You got reported for it again, and even your buddy Rez knew better. I don't play that game, when I give a warning that's it.


I'll reduce the ban to 1 day, but that's it. Consider it a gift. DO NOT FLAME AGAIN.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us