Staffs Graveyard.

Posts 16–30 of 242 · Page 2 of 17
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
oh i was also VIP Support and Editor :F
How many jobs did you possibly manage @InHuman.

@Dakota if i knew who they were and what other job they had i could add them.
Wow a lot of people got resigned. I wonder what are they going to do now :/
@Time I realize that; plus it would be difficult to find out them too great job though
@Time i had like 3 staff positions and 5 tags at one point
i love helping and having a high position where i was actually helpful to the site, so idid everything
/awz Glad you still alive .
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
/awz Glad you still alive .
me too, and ihope i can start helping again
@Time

House went to another forum (made his own)

B4M was COD Mod

I was publicist (resigned)
@Moto thanks added you to publicists , didn't mention the cause of removal since the group itself got removed .
Forgot me, I was minion for 6 different section, and for WarRock and Project Blackout.......twice.

Didn't apply for FS though, don't care for it.
I know someone called Opticz changed his name to Woods and he is now minecraft minion
Oh never knew woods is opticz thanks @Ed

And @FUKO my bad adding you right now :j .
inhuman was shamefully removed as editor and i also believe as publicist.

------

danny was also vs.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
inhuman was shamefully removed as editor and i also believe as publicist.

------

danny was also vs.

taylor swift/??? (forgot his previous name) was vs as well.

afaik they both resigned.
Taylor Swift = John Key right? Didn't know he was staff before...
Posts 16–30 of 242 · Page 2 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?