Staffs Graveyard.

Posts 46–60 of 242 · Page 4 of 17
I was a mod/MPGH's GFX team leader
@Time

Thanks dude, like I said earlier, you have matured so much and I am so proud.
Not many people actually know me
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Not many people actually know me
i remember you
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Not many people actually know me
I remember you from a while back, around when I first joined....all the CA ******s are in your signature too.
I miss Blood
HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
@OMARz or something like that was a Cross Fire Minion too .
fuck off i was gfx mod and warrock minion
I renember Derail. What happened to him?
nice Job improving it
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
inhuman was shamefully removed as editor and i also believe as publicist.
He was trial both times, not so shameful.

@Time

Flash was removed due to inactivity btw.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


He was trial both times, not so shameful.

@Time

Flash was removed due to inactivity btw.
he woulda kept it if he hadn't of done what he did to dave and I. so yes, shameful.
Posts 46–60 of 242 · Page 4 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?