Looking for testers for a EU bot

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for testers for a EU bot
Hello everone.

I looking for some testers for a EU bot, the bot is Exicos AutoIt bot. Its just modified to work on EU and changed some code and added some code to fit EU, im looking to keep hes bot updated and working for EU Vindictus.
Since some stuff arent in EU thats in NA version i have changed/removed some stuff, and will add them when they come and is needed for EU.

Right now im looking for testers to see if it works ok, before i upload it, this is mostly becaus i dont wanna view 20 pages when i wake up tomorrow, that the bot dont work or anything else.

I will only accept ppl that know how to report a error or whats not working.
I dont look for ppl that write like this: "the bot dont work" <--- im not a mind reader and cant tell you why it isent working.
So looking for ppl that can tell me what they did, when some error came up or it crashed or what they did when it dident wanna work.

Edit: write here why i should pick you, and i will send you the file, if i pick you
I make it "work" i can come in game and go on boat he auto loads start button and stuff but when he come inside it wont attack mobs or loot or anything im nab -.- probably fked up something lol
hey Spiken
Cuz I'm first who replied (in first place )

i'm pretty new on this forum but I think I can manage to report an error since i'm kinda not rly rly stupid, can make screenshots and I'm very good in english to describe exactly what broke when and stuff. Also I got some time this month, some hours at night to figure a lot of things out
would be pleased if you could send me the beta bot ;D
Dont freaking make it easier for them.. We got enough botters in EU as it is
No need for testers, tested it tonight and some friends too, Everthing seems to work. So will upload it today
plz send me a pm if it work ill test it for all the day
Since OP said there was no need for testers, closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?