Updated Address - MUST READ CODERS

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Updated Address - MUST READ CODERS
Hi, if you are former coder for ma ... i can find addys very easily...

Unlimited Reserve Amo : (Scan ADY ) + F448
Unlimited Amo : ( Scan ADY) + F75C
Grenade : ( Scan ADY ) + F44C

am not going give all of it so you have fun

add me on msn we start owning tis game... Stevebill@exo.com
what did you mean "scan ady" ?? @@!
humm It seems to be the last part of AoB's.

So you'll need the primer part.
I'm a programmer so I don't fiddle with the memory scanning stuff. This is where it's important to work together. This is how hacks come together, you find the addresses and I write the hack.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?