About some GSC file.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
About some GSC file.
I've downloaded some mods with only GSC files and I cant load it, any idea?

PS: I am totally a newbie and I dont have any knowledge about coding.
(YOU NEED WIN RAR FOR THIS) I'm not sure if its the same as what i done but if its in a folder called "ur mods name" and in there a folder called maps then in there is all the files right click the folder and send to archive, after click the rar option and change the file extension to .iwd (should say "modname.iwd".
After make a folder in ur "call of duty modern warfare 2" directory calleds "mods" and in there make a folder called "ur mods name" and copy into that folder.
if that doesnt work try a tutorial.
i'll try and find a tuturial for you. im at school at the moment but ill try.
thanks a lot for helping, I appreciate for your kindness.
Help mee
I have download GSC compiler V5.0 And i dont know how to work it
I am an newbie With hacks,
But want to learn,
I hacked combat arms but that is really easy
i dont know how to use this
maybe someone could help me over team viewer/?

Neeed helpp,
Quote Originally Posted by sketchbook View Post
thanks a lot for helping, I appreciate for your kindness.
did it work ???

Quote Originally Posted by bart66039 View Post
I have download GSC compiler V5.0 And i dont know how to work it
I am an newbie With hacks,
But want to learn,
I hacked combat arms but that is really easy
i dont know how to use this
maybe someone could help me over team viewer/?

Neeed helpp,
what are you trying to do?

Are you trying to open GSC_ files or are you trying to load them in
Modern Warfare 2?
I can open all,
But i am same as him,
Don't know how to use it :O
And i cant find a toturial, ;(
Please helpp :O
there are lots of tutorials learn to google ..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?