SolvedCF EU CLIENT PROBLEM

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CF EU CLIENT PROBLEM
Hello guys,

I've got some problems with my multiclient in CF EU.. If i run the game without the client it runs without problems..
If i run it with the client, than the client comes up, than it doesn't work anymore.. the login screen doesn't come up.. i only see the background from the loginscreen. How to fix this, i could give someone my Teamviewer ID+PW/MSN so he can help me, or maybe it's even enough to help me here..

I've downloaded Media panda booster,Directx.

Hope you guys can help me.

ps; I'm reposting it because it's not patched...
@Jigsaw because everyone who i know is farming with this CLIENT, it's not patchedd!!!!
Boy, it is patched. 100%
maybe they use other farm clients
If you want things to get closed in ur own thread. you have to mention them like
@NaMe..oftheminion
~Closed upon request.
Like we said before, is it patched. /closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us