Trading COMBAT ARMS ACC for RUNESCAPE ACC

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Trading COMBAT ARMS ACC for RUNESCAPE ACC
Well i am trading my lt5 for a Runescape acc and it has 3-4 perms
it has 30 day spec items,merc,wa2000 tactical

I have all the things(email,user,pass,dob)

i am looking for a skiller or a pure with some money p:
you need to post pics in order for me to consider... i got a 114 potential trade.. email-laxgod17@.hotmail.com
i got what you need if you got screenies ?
i got my account still i really need u to respond to me
Please add my MSN: anz_chris_boi69@.hotmail.com
I may be interested in your account.
I have nice runescape accts
I have a acc 4 you!!! Look my signature link
Please Its difficult to find a acc...And i found you....
You will get a battlefield heroes acc too...
PLZ
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?