[Epic]Mafiascared's wallhack Rez, the only one here
It ain't epic
Been done before
Stupid.
Been done before
Stupid.
Shit, I remember these mods from when I was originally active...
... a year ago..
... a year ago..
ive honestly never used the folder method. just rezinject, rename, and start
Umm Lol? i think wall chams are just ugly js 

This is like the very first generation of the chams that were made with hex edit I cant find the thread now but w/e and since you removed attachment,
/closed
/closed
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock Korea HacksAm I The Only One?SY 8 GeneralAm I the only one who still finds MPGH fascinating? 40 Spammers CornerAm i the only one who hates Y!Answers??
5 ShowroomYour not the only one Kira.
5 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsI know someone else has this question, it's just I'm the only one asking it...
2


