Badass login

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Badass login
Here is a login I've been making



Now can you tell me if you like it or not?
If you like it i will make my own login box for it and do some finishing touches on the image.

I will put the DL on it now tho.

Virus scans:

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

loginbg.rar - Jotti's malware scan

To install you go here:

C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire\rez\UI\UI_Login

Then copy and paste the loginbg.tga into the folder (Keep the original)


ENJOY!!!

Edit:forgot to upload derp

loginbg.rar827 KB · 356 downloads Clean
/ approved
this is pretty badass
except i can see a line ._. and i don't like login box XD
To much purple but yea cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Cling View Post
this is pretty badass
except i can see a line ._. and i don't like login box XD
That's the stuff i would fix.

Quote Originally Posted by chriszx10 View Post
To much purple but yea cool.
I can change the colours easily enough.
But just seeing if people would use it before i put time into it.
Omg so cool, can you post a tut on how to make those effects on photoshop, please...
really bad ass ? looks ugly 4 me..
Good job
too much pink inb4becominggay
I like it, but I don't find the colour too great..
Anyways, good luck (:
Oh. My. Fucking. God! You have now officialy redefined the meaning of badass! Using it right now...
Looks cool!
I suggest maybe lowering the glow around the CF login menu, though.
But other than that, it looks nice.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us