ExclamationMinecraft Hacking client. Cant remember the name.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Hacking client. Cant remember the name.
Hi. I am looking for this minecraft hacking client I found here a few weeks ago. I cant remember the name of it, but I think it had an 'E' in it somewhere.

Once you started the client you got a log-in screen with purple background where as you could change your username to anything you'd want. It also contained an X-Ray, fly mod etc.

Regards,
Holo
It might be Epsilon, dunno if its on MPGH, think I saw it. I use griefcraft but Epsilon is okay too.
Sorry if thats not it :P
u Could also try Alias, i used it in 1.7.3, Funny as hell
go greifcraft its better then wat ever ur talking about
I bet this dude is talking about Mystic
i dont think mystic is free
We can't give you any outside links, so just look for whatever will fit you on our Forum.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?