I find useless something

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I find useless something
Why every time i start the pub u have to redirect me here, and lag the game!? i know how to come here, this is only annoying people and making them leave the hack and lag

think about it
I think it's needed for login verification. Though what's useless is the GM Nexon MPGH advertisement...
Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
I think it's needed for login verification. Though what's useless is the GM Nexon MPGH advertisement...
Yea i agree, they should really take it off cause its just no fun when people knows your hacking.. and its annoying....
everytime you one CA just press ALT+TAB and close the MPGH window, thats it, it wont close combat arms, i do it everytime.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us