My Steam Account! Cod: Mw3 Preordered - Lot's of Game

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
My Steam Account! Cod: Mw3 Preordered - Lot's of Game
Hey everyone, I quit PC gaming after I bought my PS3. So I'm hoping to sell my steam account for a decent price!

Screenshots




Looking for around 20-40 pp for it. It's legit and registered to my email and will be registered to yours if you buy. This isn't hacked, it's my personal steam
Just PM me and ill give you my skype and msn and we can work the deal out
I offer 15$.

I know this is under your range but I don't NEED this account but if I get it, it'd be a plus.
I'll raise that to $25
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?