NO I MAKE THREAD

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
NO I MAKE THREAD
I MAKE THREAD COZ IT SPAM AND I WANT TO LOL FUCKU

THIS IS SPAM SO Y U READGING

GO GET REAL POSTS K THSNKAS BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJ(U*&Y


LOLOL
weep wa woop weep??
weep wa waa wepp?
woop weep waaa weep??
weepo waapa woop?
Weepi?
Wiiop?
Woopo?
Y u kno answer me!?!
I FUCKING LOVE SPAM'S THREADS.
Quote Originally Posted by Bayzo View Post
I MAKE THREAD COZ IT SPAM AND I WANT TO LOL FUCKU

THIS IS SPAM SO Y U READGING

GO GET REAL POSTS K THSNKAS BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJ(U*&Y


LOLOL
Lets just get this over with and have sex no need for more fuking talking.
You know u want me dude.
avatar as girl
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
avatar as girl
Its a dude But i am bi so why do i care i just fuck you as bad as id fuck him....
I give a fuck if your bi or both you should die.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
I give a fuck if your bi or both you should die.
Just because ur alredy dead?
And how I am posting it here? .
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
And how I am posting it here? .
Its obvius you have s spambot with over 1 milhion pre coded mesages...
The universe doesn't give a flying fuck about you
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
The universe doesn't give a flying fuck about you
You do because you keep repliyng to me every freaking time/me
I didn't????????????? ghist gay ****** die. I'm out.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
I didn't????????????? ghist gay ****** die. I'm out.
Then why y no quit repliyng back?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us