[Request] Signature

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Signature
Hey, I would like one of you to make me a signature, I heard @REAP is the bauss of the GFX request section
Name: Markus
Size: as big as this is http://s01.flagcounter.com/count/2WF...0/pageviews=1/ⓘ
Style: Abstract ?
Theme: http://www.renderat.com/renders/692013.pngⓘ
Colour: whatever floats your boat but I like neon colours .
Render: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/di...background.jpgⓘ or http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs29/f/20...orrendus01.jpgⓘ something like this , IDK really, if you find a better one add it then.
ask if you need more info , Just idk how it would be if I set certain colours n stuff.
ty
yes it is.
no.
that picture is not rendered
it's not a render.


you have to render the image . if u want the blue part, u gotta render it out.

edit: and by the way you guys, the size of the picture he posted is : Width: 434 pixels
Height: 169 pixels
lol pc messed up right now ill do it as soon as i can man
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
lol pc messed up right now ill do it as soon as i can man
@REAP
6 days enuff ?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?