To funny

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
To funny
Has anyone else seen this



I have never laughed so hard. Fuck.
Its so freaking funny.
This is fuckin' amazing
This is hularious rofl!
I'm sorry but I can't continue to watch this.

I'm at work and I was fucking PISSING myself with laughter; my colleagues must think I am mentally retarded.
Pretty sure this is the billionth time that video was posted.
Oh noes, too bad i was subscribed to that user when he posted it. herp derp
still funny tho.
Holy fing shit That was bloody great....
... funny(?) ... well no, not even a bit, only because they repeat the same things all the time and curse like there's no tomorrow ... makes that things funny? Really? /
Quote Originally Posted by ParkYongLee View Post
... funny(?) ... well no, not even a bit, only because they repeat the same things all the time and curse like there's no tomorrow ... makes that things funny? Really? /
exactly how im feeling. so fucking stupid
Oh my god

i am now retarded
Haha that was funny. especially how harry starts spassing out before 2:00 minutes.
Whats so funny about it i didnt laugh
Lmao at first for like 30 seconds all i was watching was that JUST harry shit and i was raging like this is a fail thread.

Then i went a little more into the vid and started dying
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?