SolvedSpeed hack Works manually Need HELP WITH BIND

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Speed hack Works manually Need HELP WITH BIND
Using SInbot 2.4

DankSOLE 2.1

so basically i binded it to U and itll work manually but with

KP_SLASH it doesnt seem to worked

and in the SINBOT program what should RUN SPEED toggle be?
Uh it's been patched, read around. Try using the host time scale instead.
@Pie i change it from 1 5 4 to::: 1 3 2 i believe , but im not sure what i should bind the keys on 2.4 sinbot and the dank sole
on sinbot its NUMPAD 2 and on the danksole which i put it on, its (KP_SLASH)
That's the wrong way to increment. Check the tutorial on to do it.
@Pie sorry to ask but may you link me please?
Quote Originally Posted by xyrutano View Post
@Pie sorry to ask but may you link me please?
There is a link in that list of commands and how to bind thread I made in the release section
it gives the list of the commands

but my basic problem is this::

Either Sinbot or Dank isnt binded correctly

I put BIND KP_SLASH ) in dank sole for the host timescale 1 3 2

then in sinbot 2.4 the binds section of the (START) is NUMPAD 2

what im asking is idc what the commands are i just want it to work so

what key should i set them to that it will work
Try this:
bind "KP_SLASH" "host_timescale 2"

And try not to let frustration take over your chat box >___> You've got plenty of time to type and post your replies so try to think out how you should word your problems so as to avoid misunderstandings. It gets things done faster =P
Quote Originally Posted by wadical2314 View Post
Try this:
bind "KP_SLASH" "host_timescale 2"

And try not to let frustration take over your chat box >___> You've got plenty of time to type and post your replies so try to think out how you should word your problems so as to avoid misunderstandings. It gets things done faster =P
okay i got you and on the sinbot 2.4 should the bind still be the same?

and thanks man

EDIT: bind "KP_SLASH" "host_timescale 2" this is what i put into dank sole..

and in sintbot for the "RUN SPEED TOGGLE" it says {NUMPAD2}

now it still wont work.

What is the way you set it up
I don't think there's a solution for this problem atm unless you have the donator version you can fix it.
dracconus should be releasing a new version of sinbot soon...
if he didnt release it yet then he must be adding some cool shits for us in next version ^^
Quote Originally Posted by ___guilherme___ View Post
dracconus should be releasing a new version of sinbot soon...
if he didnt release it yet then he must be adding some cool shits for us in next version ^^
are you sure lol?

i was expecting that a 2.5 would come out soon
Uh, not really sure how to help you with SinBot. I've never used it. I quit Vindictus four months ago so I'm not up to date with the hack situation. "host_timescale 2" doubles the speed of the host - you - or something along those lines. I'm not too familiar with that command =/ From what I've read the run-speed hack isn't working. The "host_timescale 2" hack is supposed to be a temporary replacement. From what I can tell, it gives you the desired speed effect through different means. If anything, set the same command in Sinbot instead of the run-speed hack. I think that's as much help as you'll get from me. I've never used bots before =/ Gl

EDIT: Haha, didn't see the second page. Problem resolved, congratulations! This post is now completely useless! Oops.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?