Dosnt work (the hack(

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Dosnt work (the hack(
Hey I have installed your hack 100% correct, and I have more than 1 post, but it still say that my info is incorrect, please help!
username=Demyx11
password=YourPassHere

NO SPACES.
Thats what I do, but it still dosnt work, anoying eh? <.<
HI EVERYONE
I LOVE HACKS :P
well being a new member myself i would think that this site is a total waste of time an effort maybe even risking account details but i beleive that this site will pull through an eventually give u the right reason an right ay to hack to give u the overal fun of listening to people whine about haking and havingfun hacking an playing noramlly!
Quote Originally Posted by imortal god View Post
well being a new member myself i would think that this site is a total waste of time an effort maybe even risking account details but i beleive that this site will pull through an eventually give u the right reason an right ay to hack to give u the overal fun of listening to people whine about haking and havingfun hacking an playing noramlly!

how bout you go away and get IP banned
actualy this does the same for me too i get the D/C also
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us