iw_11

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
iw_11
hello,
I have some problems with black ops when I want him to start than he gives an error message
He says he can not load files iw_11
So I was wondering if anyone can make a copy of the original

Thank you!
what version of black ops [x.xx, steam/skidrow/r1911] are you running and what are you trying to do that you're not able to because of thsi error?
i cant play the game with this error
mm i dont know , where i can see?
did you buy it from steam?
No, just in a shop
but does it require steam to run?
just click propities on the game and click verify files it will reload any file sit needs for the game to run..
^ what he said
No worry's enjoy the game come to my clan and we will ban ya just be aware that all bans go to steam to be account banned so yer
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us