Just Redownload It and u will have all of that HSU stuff
HShieldChanger~
Terrfic just redownload and u will have the hsu files that u delted or something like that
i hope that helped
i hope that helpedThanks you, helped alot.
now it says fail to update protection moduels
wow this nice :P
well i checked both dl links and i looked inside the .rar and the .zip and
i opened up BOTH C and D .bats and they were the both D drives lol
well heres mine that i edited for C Drive
http://www.***********.com/314224618.html
i opened up BOTH C and D .bats and they were the both D drives lol
well heres mine that i edited for C Drive
http://www.***********.com/314224618.html
Nice bat file, move works as intented, moveback doesn't seem to work for me.
But I already knew about this work around for DC so I knew what to do.
Might want to check the movebackC.bat to see if everything is set correct.
I use Total Commander witch has split screens so its easy enough to move file back & forth.
F6 to move or F5 to just copy something. Great old school dos & windows program. Been around many years. Can make .bat files with it.
I use to make .bat file back in the old dos days so I will look at the file & fix for myself.
Thanks again!
Great idea I hadn't thought about.
But I already knew about this work around for DC so I knew what to do.
Might want to check the movebackC.bat to see if everything is set correct.
I use Total Commander witch has split screens so its easy enough to move file back & forth.
F6 to move or F5 to just copy something. Great old school dos & windows program. Been around many years. Can make .bat files with it.
I use to make .bat file back in the old dos days so I will look at the file & fix for myself.
Thanks again!
Great idea I hadn't thought about.
Sorry my bad, the moveback does work I didn't press enter once the dos sheil was open.
lol feeling like a noob now.
thanks again!
lol feeling like a noob now.
thanks again!
No problem, although the idea was not mine, I just separated the files as I couldn't get it too work with them together.
Well,I have something more simple then this and no need to download anything and even work fine with no dc on the 17-12-08 one,so without the spam... Well, Its fun to hear Ppl cry about this so i will Post it if really need. ppl seems to have fun with yours. SnilNotSnail, just ask if you want me to post it anyways
You can just do this if you want too (my opinion it's faster)
1. you run combat arms,
2. wait until the loggin screen,
3. minimize combat arms,
4. go into Hsheild folder
5. take out all the ".dll" files and put them somewhere safe. (make new folder on desktop to put in)
6. take out Update folder, hsupdate, and HSUpdate.env and put thoes with the ".dll" files.
7. maximize Combat Arms, loggin, and play.
Note: when you are done playing and exit, put all the files back, and repeat these steps when you play again.
1. you run combat arms,
2. wait until the loggin screen,
3. minimize combat arms,
4. go into Hsheild folder
5. take out all the ".dll" files and put them somewhere safe. (make new folder on desktop to put in)
6. take out Update folder, hsupdate, and HSUpdate.env and put thoes with the ".dll" files.
7. maximize Combat Arms, loggin, and play.
Note: when you are done playing and exit, put all the files back, and repeat these steps when you play again.
Thanks so much man...i havnt gotten d/ced for a while 

look at you ******s trying to get credit and shit, how gay. fuck off and merry christmas you ****** lovers.
This thread is closed for replies.
