ByPass

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
ByPass
I'm Having Problems With My ByPass Xtrap
I Lent The Code From Blacklite
Lets See:
I Told Him I Needed Undetected ByPass For My Hack To Work
He Gave Me Source Code
I Guess He Thought That I Will Be Using A .Dll
So He Gave Me All This .Dll Shit That I Need To Fill Out
But I was Using A .Exe

So Can Anyone TV Me And Help Me Remove The .DLL related coding
And Still Keep A Working ByPass?

@[PWN]Artist ,

it's working with .DLL + .exe , !

Just Compile Hook.au3 + Artist.au3 Then Copy Artist.exe to Crossfire Folder and start .. ignore evreything .. That's was an optical thing !!!
ugh i need one! lol
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us