Start again?

Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4
Not really, but kinda fun playing against noobs
round up a posse and go play ZM
Yes why not! Crossfire is still fine from when I look at it. Zombie Mode is a new mode that was just released a month back and it's pretty good to look forward too. So yeah, keep playing. Don't giveaway your account because you never know when you'll play crossfire again if you quit.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Yes why not! Crossfire is still fine from when I look at it. Zombie Mode is a new mode that was just released a month back and it's pretty good to look forward too. So yeah, keep playing. Don't giveaway your account because you never know when you'll play crossfire again if you quit.
and the "Mega" Halloween Event
You could play still but you will encounter hackers. Otherwise it's still easy
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Try out zombie mode, it doesn't matter if there are hackers there.
Actually it does if you trying to get crates on boss level 1 hit kill no points ..
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post

Actually it does if you trying to get crates on boss level 1 hit kill no points ..
well be happy u got a boss kill
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
well be happy u got a boss kill
I got almost crystal crate guy joins whole game shuts down
I send a support ticket flaming about it and they gave me 2 crystal crates
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post

I got almost crystal crate guy joins whole game shuts down
I send a support ticket flaming about it and they gave me 2 crystal crates
they do that?
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
they do that?
They did it for me
I was like
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post

They did it for me
I was like
lucky!!!

but i like gold crates better cause i want kris
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
lucky!!!

but i like gold crates better cause i want kris
I got gold crate on second try with boxes and ZM aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post

I got gold crate on second try with boxes and ZM aimbot
ZM aimbot? PM me link plz
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
ZM aimbot? PM me link plz
probably a troll to look cool.
Posts 16–30 of 50 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us