D3d Menu weird error?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
D3d Menu weird error?
I have been working with this d3d base I got, and I have updated everything, and added the appropriate packages, but when I compile I get this weird error:

Code:
1>base.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int Dig" (?Dig@@3HA)
1>.\Debug/Menu Fix 1.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Any idea on how to fix this?
1>base.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int Dig" (?Dig@@3HA)
Maybe you should try int CH_Dig ?
Quote Originally Posted by mizzer3 View Post
Maybe you should try int CH_Dig ?


I knew that

Lawl just kidding thank you
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post


I knew that

Lawl just kidding thank you
^^ No proo , did it worked? I dont know why its like that lol. CH_ is the most important thing in the woorldd
Quote Originally Posted by mizzer3 View Post
^^ No proo , did it worked? I dont know why its like that lol. CH_ is the most important thing in the woorldd
Ya it worked, I had a couple of errors before, but I fixed them, and this was the only one left:P

I just gotta figure out a detour for it and I think I got everything
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post
Ya it worked, I had a couple of errors before, but I fixed them, and this was the only one left:P

I just gotta figure out a detour for it and I think I got everything
Thats good

good luck (:
there is not much different, cause int Dig is same as a CH_Dig, but i think CH_Dig will/would fix/solve the problem

I Don't have much experience but i though i would try
Closed .
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?