PatchedFDHACK v1.0 Multihack

Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
I write the path and it says its not found (Windows XP)
i cant open :c
What did you change? because you wrote ''anymore''
thanks for the upload!!
i'm using it now, and its really nice

gz bro!
This is the only hack I found for cod2 lol and its a nice one <3
Yeah, the Injector is not working for me either. Tried it on a LAN with my brothers and nothing.
When I run the injector first, it says it can't find the came and asks me to type in the full patch; after I do so, it says it's not there and crashes.
When I run the game first, Alt+Tab and run the Injector, it says it's running and on Cloak mode. Nothing changes in the game after that.
And after pressing any key on the injector, it simply closes, also without making any noticeable changes to the game.
Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge View Post
Yeah, the Injector is not working for me either. Tried it on a LAN with my brothers and nothing.
When I run the injector first, it says it can't find the came and asks me to type in the full patch; after I do so, it says it's not there and crashes.
When I run the game first, Alt+Tab and run the Injector, it says it's running and on Cloak mode. Nothing changes in the game after that.
And after pressing any key on the injector, it simply closes, also without making any noticeable changes to the game.
Any ideas?
Dont hack, get skills
call of duty 2 can not be found in RAM..

call of duty 2 can not be found in disk..

type the full path of COD2

what that means????' :/
how to turn on the hack for cod2????????????
How i stop the hack????Cuz i go in server and play 2 rounds and pb kick me
Virus spy virus bloked hook DLL :P
Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?