Getting weapons not released yet

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Getting weapons not released yet
When you become the spy you get a gatling gun and a flame thrower. In order for you to have those weapons, you have to have those weapons' files in a folder some where in you CA folder. But I cannot find it.

I remember when I played Soldier Front, you could get weapons that weren't even out yet because when ever they updated the game, they would include about 2 or so weapons. So that when they did release the weapon, all they would have to do is a quick update and then the weapon become available. This eliminates a lengthy DL time for most users. Well, when they did the update, all it did was change the file name, thus making available for you to buy. I figured this out and would just change the file name myself and have weapons that weren't even out yet.

There is a problem with doing this in Combat Arms. Combat Arms does not have a weapons folder. Or if it does, I couldn't find it.

Any ideas?
Hmm I See what your trying to say here, but most EVERYTHING (INCLUDING WEAPONS) Are in the Game folder.
I know they are some where in there but I fail to find them.
They are in the folder.

C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\Game

the files that start with GUNS_

duh.
where can i get this files that your talking about????
mexican, he didnt say anything about [Relase] lawl. Hes asking 4 help.
I made my pistol shoot rockets.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
I made my pistol shoot rockets.
how long ago was that?
hes probly lieing lol and if no ur a G lol
and SnilNotSnail why are you not an admin lolz.
i dont think there are any admin slots open, if anything he'd be a mod prolly
Actually, those aren't the file im talking about. I'm talking about the files of the actual weapons that you can buy. I don't want to edit the properties of the weapons I have. I want to see the weapons I don't have.
Hey Gladiator, my friend is currently developing these spy hunt weapons outside the spyhunt mode into elimnation so stay tuned
that fucking rocket launcher is PIMP. Maybe if u can somehow get your AP that high ud like be godly. Die every 500-1k shots from a ak-47 lawl.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us