Boneshot Source!!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Boneshot Source!!!
Hi guys!

After the latest update, WarRock is stupid -.-' So they have finaly maded, Boneshot for NON-Bypass users... And I caught. Let's use it in my hack.

And here is the source:
Addy: 0x84BAE0

if (CH_boneshot == 1)
{
*(double*) 0x84BAE0 = 1235; //<-- ON
}
if (CH_boneshot == 0)
{
*(double*) 0x84BAE0 = 1.237e3; //<-- OFF
}

If you use, Please give Credits.

Respect Bro's.
lol thx for sharing.... now the source warrock are all public: (
Quote Originally Posted by eagl3 View Post
lol thx for sharing.... now the source warrock are all public: (
Yup Agree ....
Make it harder for those leechers

EDIT: Btw, this is already known. Nothing new about it.
Ok Sorry, I caught not much people knows it.. But I've maked a misstake...
Quote Originally Posted by wssjuh12 View Post
Ok Sorry, I caught not much people knows it.. But I've maked a misstake...
Well I didn't know about it, so thanks for sharing

I think I got it converted for a no menu, so thanks again
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?