A Legit Hack Issue

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
A Legit Hack Issue
So, I've lurked the forums for a bit trying to see if i could find an answer before i made my post and have yet to find a solution.


I can't seem to make it pass the launcher. my Engine.exe keeps closing after about a second or so being open. When I first run the launcher drwtson32.exe (not sure if the spelling is accurate.) shoots up in the process screen like 15 times for about half a second then after that never again. However if I pull the hacks from the folder Combat Arms runs perfectly fine.


What I've Done Thus far:
Unrar'd MCAPUBHACK To: C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\
Changed Settings To:

//MPGH PUBLIC Combat Arms Hack 1.07
[config]

[authentication]
username=saidei
password=*****

[settings]
wallhack=0
chams=1
nospread=1
norecoil=0
fullbright=0
crosshair=1
nofog=1

[chams]
//FRONT TEXTURE COLOR IN RGB
fr=255
fg=0
fb=0

//BACK TEXTURE COLOR IN RGB
br=0
bg=255
bb=0

//TEXTURE WIREFRAME: BECAUSE OF REQUEST, SETS THE BACK TEXTURE WIREFRAME
//1 for true, 0 for false
btwireframe=1
Suggested Solutions:
[x] Adding d3dx9_39.dll & d3dx9_35.dll (d3dx9_35.dll was already in.).
[x] Creating "Update2" Folder in HShield.
[x] Reinstalling.
[x] Disabled AV.
[x] Tried Older Version of the Hack without the Spambot.


Adding d3dx9_39.dll helped in that in got rid of the crashing error. but now it doesn't even load.
Error:
AppName: engine.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: unknown
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 011241ec
Edit: Now even with drdx9_39.dll the error still pops up

Screen Caps off All my Combat Arms Folders:






any suggestions?
try reinstalling CA o.o
i already tried reinstalling, i literally did everything over on a fresh install less then 15 minutes ago lol >.<
tried that too @_@
try to play with no hacks and then if that works follow the instructions exactly as dave says them
Hmmm, Maybe its something with the new hacks? I can send you the old hacks if you want and you can try them?

(There the same as the new ones except the difference is the new has spambot so)
Quote Originally Posted by Noescapingus View Post
Hmmm, Maybe its something with the new hacks? I can send you the old hacks if you want and you can try them?

(There the same as the new ones except the difference is the new has spambot so)
that'd be lovely, can you send it to my email: Theslplss@gmail.com
Okay, no problem hope it works for you XD
Dude the spambot has nothing to do with it you ******. The spam bot is only to advertise MPGH you dickwad.
Quote Originally Posted by carbon23 View Post
Dude the spambot has nothing to do with it you ******. The spam bot is only to advertise MPGH you dickwad.
Do you have another suggestion?

I haven't received the other version yet. So I'm just sitting here hitting F5 lol..
Its sending the file I had to search for it on my comp XD and it might be the case carbon you never know. Doesnt hurt to try, so if your not gonna help dont flame just go away.

Whenever I try to send it, it says this : MCAPUBHACK2.zip contains an executable file. For security reasons, Gmail does not allow you to send this type of file.

Damnit wont let me send it through gmail any other ideas mate? you got hotmail?
Dude, it has NOTHING to do w/ DC the spambot.
Stfu carbon you cock sucker. hes not saying the spambot has something to do with it dumbshit.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us