QuestionCan You Code Hacks in Python?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Can You Code Hacks in Python?
Can hacks be coded in python 2.5?
and if so are they efficient?
I..think so, because it can edit memory, but I'm not sure...
Good question
thanks do you thnik you could find out? if you personally know any python coders?
I think it is possible. You will just need a coder who will do it for you..
Yes it's possble but not for combat arms ... alredy tryed
Quote Originally Posted by m0k1 View Post
Yes it's possble but not for combat arms ... alredy tryed
I bet someone could find a bypass.
I can write Python pretty well. If someone could find/make a bypass I would be glad to look for a way to make it work.
I think, Ca has a Window mode right? We should do an External hack jsut like MW2, This way. Users won't get ban for hacks, And use images included in the packet for positioning
Injectable DLLs in Python? No, not afaik. External ESP for CA? Probably not possible, there's no current working Windowed Mode hack for CA and it doesn't have to necessarily be in Python anyway.

As for just standard memory editing, sure why not but HackShield prevents obtaining a valid process handle via OpenProcess by hooking into the API using it's driver aka, anti-cheat rootkit which is why you'd have to 'write OpenProcess from scratch'.

EDIT - ExternalESP may be possible, cause found a hack by Jeff which has windowed mode. Involves injecting though, but it could be made undetected by scrambling on inject. :3
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?