This is a pretty common question. I just wanna know.
I'm pretty bad at QR so can anyone give me some tips?
Lifetaker .
Can you PM me where I can get life taker?
Originally Posted by Synchronicity
Can you PM me where I can get life taker?
You already no where
Whats the point of you making this thread?
actually he might not. since no one is allowed to say it on mpgh. on the other hand people we spamming the names in CA not to long ago
@Polo your 2500th post?
actually he might not. since no one is allowed to say it on mpgh. on the other hand people we spamming the names in CA not to long ago
Yup! I just realized it too! Lol,
& he was a member on another hacking website, which had lifetaker.
I googled his name and found it within minutes .
Oh look, memlvl 2!
=D
Originally Posted by Polo
Yup! I just realized it too! Lol,
& he was a member on another hacking website, which had lifetaker.
I googled his name and found it within minutes .
Oh look, memlvl 2!
=D
Grats. Their public doesn't have lifetaker :P.
Originally Posted by Synchronicity
Grats. Their public doesn't have lifetaker :P.
I don't care if their public had lifetaker, weapon spawner, GOA shit, rank hack, all that stuff.
MPGH4LIFE.
The newest way is using Life Taker to get a bunch of kills.
Life take last man standing with a friend who won't report u