Thumbs upRoomHack

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
RoomHack
To all greetings, at me to you a question, give please point and offset HackRoom'a. I would find for a long time already point and offset, but at me throws out from game. And I cannot find them. All is very simple:
-You will need to create a room a port warehouse
-Open Cheat Engine
-Enter here these values (08 00 00 08 00 08 80) as Array of baytes
To find point and offset here these bytes: ("08 00 00"08"00 08 80)
That's all
Very much I ask, do not delete a theme
I will be very grateful
Lol.... i have an error =P wait for the @Sketchy to approve this bah ? . so i know if it works
Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlitz View Post
Lol.... i have an error =P wait for the @Sketchy to approve this bah ? . so i know if it works
It's not a file, I don't need to approve it...
This will work only if you created the Room on the Library map becuase its the Value of the Library Map
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?