DetectedTutorial: How To Make Some CF Hacks Work

PollDid this tutorial help you?
1 votes
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Tutorial: How To Make CF Hacks Work
Are your nerves being chewed by all the new hacks and the fact that everyone but you can enjoy them?
If you're having problems running the sxs.dll files in CrossFire, you're in the right place.

Actually, the tutorial is pretty easy and it's very beginner friendly:
If the hack message won't pop up after you've put sxs.dll file in the CF folder, you should try uninstalling .NET Framework 4 and use version 3.5 as it's been proven efficient in some cases of the same problem.

I hope this helps as it has helped me, since I had the same problem myself.

Enjoy!
that's right.. i used to have 4.0, now with 3.5 most of the hacks works with 3.5 instead
Actually the problem isn´t Net Framework 4.
A higher Version of Net Framework is always better and I know that cuz i studied it
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Actually the problem isn´t Net Framework 4.
A higher Version of Net Framework is always better and I know that cuz i studied it
So you have any other helpful solutions because mine still isn't working...
The most OS, which has problems with Hacks is XP in my opinion
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
The most OS, which has problems with Hacks is XP in my opinion
I thought the same thing, it just show how XP is being outdated compared to the other Operational Systems.
This are all programs you mainly need:

Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - DirectX End-User Runtime

Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)

Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)

Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)

Then if It donest work, I would suggest make ur own hack or just wait for some hack that will work
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us