Pub Hack Help

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Pub Hack Help
Ok, I've been reading the forums and have done everything that was said to make the hacks work. I DL'ed dotnetfx and dotnetredist (1.0 & 2.0), I DL'ed the PubHack w/ Winzip and Winrar, I put the hacks in combat arms folder, then the hackshield folder, then both, I put in my user name and pass in settings file, i restarted my comp, opened combat about 5 times just to make sure, and I'm rly stuck Btw i dont have vista. BUT the "go to M P G H.net to enhance your gameplay" is spamming but hacks arn't working, no text at bottom. I think The MCAPUBHACK NA.asi file isnt working becuase when i click on it it says "select a program to run this file" so any help? thanks guys.
Ok, well maybe I'm just a idiot, and I probably am. For any1 having the same problem as me and you to are stupid like me, put the MCAPUBHACK NA.asi file into the mss folder (C:/Nexon/CombatArms/mss) and it will pop right up. I also put setting in the same folder.
Well eh. Before you enter a server hit the Delete key. A menu should pop up. Make sure you enable the hacks you want on before entering the game.
ive tried the delete key but its not working
if you have CA EU there are no hacks availible for it so its not going to work
wheres the MCAPUBHACK NA.asi file
i had the same problem trust me you have to disable or unienstall your virus/firewall protection because its filled with fake maleware
i keep getting dissconected frm the server and i dont kno y plz help
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us