2 More Custom VB.NET Themes

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Thanks for releasing my theme. xD
It would have been nice to ask me first though. Just saying.

~ZerO
Quote Originally Posted by iZ3RO View Post
Thanks for releasing my theme. xD
It would have been nice to ask me first though. Just saying.

~ZerO
No problem dude.
I can remove it,just pm me if you want so.
The Black one looks pretty cool.
Add a custom progress bar and it will be gooood

Good job @iZ3RO
No need to remove it. I may start releasing themes on mpgh, but there is really no need, as people haven't created anything that needed a theme in a long time. I have a few that I could release here. Let me know if you guys want to see them.

~ZerO
Still give credits to aeonhack for the ThemeBase 1.5.1 :/
Actually, not all themes need credit.
Most of my newer themes were created solely in GDI.
Just saying...

~ZerO
Quote Originally Posted by AceKill3r View Post
Still give credits to aeonhack for the ThemeBase 1.5.1 :/
aeonhack really only told us we could do it and showed us how...credits really goes to microsoft
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
aeonhack really only told us we could do it and showed us how...credits really goes to microsoft
Honestly, that makes no sense what-so-ever. Credit can only go so far for Microsoft. They only gave us the .NET framework to work with.
Aeonhack created the ThemeBase with the .NET framework. Therefore, credit for creating MOST themes nowadays goes to Aeonhack. However, most of the REALLY good themers (Me, Aeonhack, Tedd@HF) choose to code in straight GDI now, as it keeps people off of our
backs for using the ThemeBase. You'd be surprised how many people think that the ThemeBase is an actual theme. They are quite
closed-minded and, quite frankly, in my opinion at least, stupid as fuck (pardon my language).

And @AceKill3r I don't know about other themers, but ANY new theme that I release on a site is made with straight GDI and not the
ThemeBase. That way, I can actually call the work all my own without people hopping on my dick (pardon, again) about using the Base.
So, no. Any theme that I release WILL be without the ThemeBase. Just saying.

~ZerO
Quote Originally Posted by iZ3RO View Post
Actually, not all themes need credit.
Most of my newer themes were created solely in GDI.
Just saying...

~ZerO
Are you sure, cause the pic underneath the blue theme looks exactly like a theme from aeonhack.
If not then my apologies.
Quote Originally Posted by AceKill3r View Post
Are you sure, cause the pic underneath the blue theme looks exactly like a theme from aeonhack.
If not then my apologies.
I gave credits for those who made the theme.. I don't need to give credits for themebase.. it theme maders work (Y)
Thanks! I like the second one :P
Shut the fuck up both of you. Removed all your stupid spam and crap from the thread.

If you want to be macho-fags then fine, PM each other and organise your own private "battle". Considering you can't even spell "OFF" in your hack hustel, you might wanna brush up your skills a bit.

Thread closed, cut the bullshit.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?