UnhappyNEED HELP! :CONFUSED:

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
NEED HELP! :CONFUSED:
SOME ONE PLS HELP I TRY TO FOLOW DAVES INSTRUCTIONS BUT THERE CONFUSING PLS HELLPP ME! I PUT THE HACK IN THE CA FOLDER, I PUT MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD IN THE SETTING NOW WHAT DO I DO? PLSS HELP
Same problem with me dude, can some1 help us?
I can, k what happens is there is a disconnection lately so go to this thread to solve that problem: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...questions.html

Also to solve put your Hacks in Mss folder. Delete instructions and endingbanner those dont matter whatsoever. When putting in settings info make sure there is not any spaces at all. Save it and exit your setttings.

Make sure you have the two files in your ca folder: d3dx9_35.dll and d3dx9_39.dll.
okay, i got it all set up. i do NOT have the d3dx9_39.dll. though, why is it important and where do i get it?
thx i need to know that...
umm, link dosent work? no files to download there.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us