PostHelpNeed help for a plugin!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need help for a plugin!
Hi, im a minecraft multiplayer.I have my own server (if you wanna join theres a thread in the server section) and I have alote of plugins BUT, for me, BigBrother dosnt work. I do the command for BB and nothing shows up but on oter servers they make BB work. PLZ tell me how to make it work!!
Umm, Have you changed any of the config/settings in the .yml for that plugin yet?

If you did our didn't (doesn't matter) I can probably download it my self and setup up and probably give a you a 'quick' tutorial on how to set it up and use it. Would that be fine with you?
I dont know how to set it up so if you plz want to do a quick tutorial it would be great
Mabe but it dosnt roll back ...
Find something else similar that isn't BigBrother xD
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?