Red faceС++

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
С++
Hello!

Tell me how to create a cheat for crossfire!
I learned the language C + + and I have a C + + program!
I need to have function and menu was that it switched on and off! Add features to me I'll be very important to know how to make a menu and add features!
I think if you really know C++, you should know how to do such a project.
And for a menu, you will need D3D knowledges...
Where can I learn D3D knowledge
You mean D3D lol.
There are books and internet tutorials I think
can you show me an example of how to create a cheat? Video guide! Here is my skype: mrkirill008
I beg you! please please!
Quote Originally Posted by zamoro View Post
can you show me an example of how to create a cheat? Video guide! Here is my skype: mrkirill008
I beg you! please please!
You need to understand the basics of C++. Then you need to understand the intermediate aspects of C++. Then you need to know advanced programming logic in C++. Then you need to go back to the basics and brush back up on them. There are tutorials everywhere. Search for them.
go to the library and borrow a book
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us