A Bit Help With C++ Pointers
Hi all,
I'm not really active in that forum,but i looking some thread to take help.
So i have a problem in C++ and i hope you guys can help me a bit :/
So i wanna make a teleport hack in D3D for a game.Teleport need Coordinates and i have them!
But the problem is script them.I wanna make that

into C++....
I tried make that
but it's says error about GetCurrentPointer...But i don't know what else to do,cause i'm sure that is correct..
Then i tried
and it's says error with GiveOut....but i don't know what to do...i think it need a header but which?
Thank if someone can help me and sorry for my fail english :/
I'm not really active in that forum,but i looking some thread to take help.
So i have a problem in C++ and i hope you guys can help me a bit :/
So i wanna make a teleport hack in D3D for a game.Teleport need Coordinates and i have them!
But the problem is script them.I wanna make that

into C++....
I tried make that
Code:
float *GetCurrentZPointer()
{
DWORD step = BaseAddr;
for(int i=0; i<sizeof(Offsets)/4; i++)
{
GiveOut(step);
if(step != 0 &&);
{
step = *(DWORD*)step + Offsets[i];
}
else
{
step = 0;
break;
}
}
return (float*)step;
}
float *Z = GetCurrentPointer = (Base + Zoffset + Zoffset1 + Zoffset2 + Zoffset3 + Zoffset4);
if (CH_TLobby == 1)
{
*Z = 10000;
}
Then i tried
Code:
DWORD* z = (DWORD*) (*(DWORD*) (*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(*(DWORD*)(TeleBase)+ Off1)+ Off2)+ Off3)+ Off4)+ Zoff);
if (CH_TLobby ==1)
{
z = 10000;
}
Thank if someone can help me and sorry for my fail english :/