Go advanced post settings?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Go advanced post settings?
So when I post and I click the "Go advanced" button,
none of the advanced features show up, like the fonts, insert image, smilies, none of that.

Just checking to see if my shits bugged again.
Happening to me also.
afff also not working for me
anyone told dave?
Happening to me aswell, since yesterday
Probably the new theme update.
Dave might have them removed y know?
Hmm, didn't notice it before, also gone for me
Have the same right now i go advanced nothing appeared
It better not be the new theme because I'm liking it...
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
So when I post and I click the "Go advanced" button,
none of the advanced features show up, like the fonts, insert image, smilies, none of that.

Just checking to see if my shits bugged again.
It has been fixed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us