Bans in EU
So yes I got banned (tbh triple-banned, don't laugh) and I wondered why. Actually I wanted to discuss it with you guys here, a lot of people here have a lot more experience than me in this stuff. And yeah Im a newbie here, so don't go hard on me ^^"
Anyways, the main thing is that I got an answer from nexon for my support ticket and it's this korenglish message:
Any ideas?
Things I probably did wrong (except from writing on nexon forums with similar nickname using here and being tattled there by some suspicious guy. yes it was silly of me ikr, let's get over it) :
I was logging in and being online simultaneously from two PCs, same IP, two different accounts (ok make that three accounts, same IP, two accounts simultaneously anyway). But there isnt anywhere in TOS about having more than one account right? And what's wrong about that, when I have a router and it could have been my brother on the other pc. It shouldn't be an issue in my opinion.
I hacked a bit on my main legit account, because it was boring after 44 and totally lame to get late sets by spamming late raids for like 1 hundred times to get all the mats (I prefer to craft myself). I can't see anything else I did wrong.
Because I didnt:
I didn't hacked on public boats ever. Tried to keep it low-profile as much as I could. Obviously no speed hacks in town (just rarely on dead empty channels). Not telling anyone in-game about it. Using skip boat intro, no rankings ever applied(maybe only on main acc, but that was without hacking). Not linking my main account with others of mine at all. Not buying hacked weaps too. Breaking stacks on bot when selling. Not being running around naked and stuff. Just you know common sense and precautions. One of my accounts was noob account with lvl 12-13 char, just for mailing\muling. Thought it would be wise to transfer money from bot on it and sell from it (I think I was wrong or common hacking sense just not working with nexon).
So just before the ban-wave I transferred some money from bot to the account I just mentioned. For safe-keeping or something. And I wasn't using my main for some days already that time. And after the maintenance I was surprised to notice that my main half-legit account and my low-level account with transferred money were banned (jaw-dropping experience..well Im not being banned everyday you know, Im not that dumb). But my bot were untouched o.O Though yesterday he was banned too (without any maintenance! and I thought nexon didn't care about single unreported hackers. just wtf).
That's my story, any opinions, thoughts etc? me wants a discussion ^^ just let's not be sarcastic unfriendly trolls, ok? ^^" (because I know there are some people who likes to pick on leechers just because they don't have amazing e-pe...ehm postcount)
ps - anyone else banned? why? any thoughts on what to do not to get banned (aside common sense and sticky general hacking rules posted on these forums, I already know). btw at first I used proxy to log on my bot just for not being writed in logs as several account on one IP, but then I dropped it because of lots of lags and DCs with proxies, I thought it wouldn't be a problem (already wrote why at the beginning of the post)
pps - do you think purchasing NX on account is a guarantee for not being blocked (except if being reported or cheating bluntly\public). if yes then is one-time NX purchase is good or better do it regularly? also spend NX or keep them as balance on account, which is better?
Anyways, the main thing is that I got an answer from nexon for my support ticket and it's this korenglish message:
Hello,
Thanks for your request.
Your account is link and you have receive items from the hacker's account who was connected on your device.
Regards,
[GM]Esserterp
Thanks for your request.
Your account is link and you have receive items from the hacker's account who was connected on your device.
Regards,
[GM]Esserterp
Things I probably did wrong (except from writing on nexon forums with similar nickname using here and being tattled there by some suspicious guy. yes it was silly of me ikr, let's get over it) :
I was logging in and being online simultaneously from two PCs, same IP, two different accounts (ok make that three accounts, same IP, two accounts simultaneously anyway). But there isnt anywhere in TOS about having more than one account right? And what's wrong about that, when I have a router and it could have been my brother on the other pc. It shouldn't be an issue in my opinion.
I hacked a bit on my main legit account, because it was boring after 44 and totally lame to get late sets by spamming late raids for like 1 hundred times to get all the mats (I prefer to craft myself). I can't see anything else I did wrong.
Because I didnt:
I didn't hacked on public boats ever. Tried to keep it low-profile as much as I could. Obviously no speed hacks in town (just rarely on dead empty channels). Not telling anyone in-game about it. Using skip boat intro, no rankings ever applied(maybe only on main acc, but that was without hacking). Not linking my main account with others of mine at all. Not buying hacked weaps too. Breaking stacks on bot when selling. Not being running around naked and stuff. Just you know common sense and precautions. One of my accounts was noob account with lvl 12-13 char, just for mailing\muling. Thought it would be wise to transfer money from bot on it and sell from it (I think I was wrong or common hacking sense just not working with nexon).
So just before the ban-wave I transferred some money from bot to the account I just mentioned. For safe-keeping or something. And I wasn't using my main for some days already that time. And after the maintenance I was surprised to notice that my main half-legit account and my low-level account with transferred money were banned (jaw-dropping experience..well Im not being banned everyday you know, Im not that dumb). But my bot were untouched o.O Though yesterday he was banned too (without any maintenance! and I thought nexon didn't care about single unreported hackers. just wtf).
That's my story, any opinions, thoughts etc? me wants a discussion ^^ just let's not be sarcastic unfriendly trolls, ok? ^^" (because I know there are some people who likes to pick on leechers just because they don't have amazing e-pe...ehm postcount)
ps - anyone else banned? why? any thoughts on what to do not to get banned (aside common sense and sticky general hacking rules posted on these forums, I already know). btw at first I used proxy to log on my bot just for not being writed in logs as several account on one IP, but then I dropped it because of lots of lags and DCs with proxies, I thought it wouldn't be a problem (already wrote why at the beginning of the post)
pps - do you think purchasing NX on account is a guarantee for not being blocked (except if being reported or cheating bluntly\public). if yes then is one-time NX purchase is good or better do it regularly? also spend NX or keep them as balance on account, which is better?



if my cheat-account gets suspicious, I'd stop sending gold to my main because tracing anything a char does is fucking easy for Nexon, they just have no automated system to live-trace all players so they check single.