Changing the colour.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Changing the colour.
Well my friend want's a red razor mark in 1920x1080.

I'll post a link to the picture and you can get it and change the colour.

This is just a quick and fast job.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I'll thank and +rep the person that helps me with this quick job .

@REAP, You have helped me before and made a really good result, do you think you can take on this mission?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post
@bullpop
Here you go bro
Thanks bro it's lovley.

EDIT: Do you think you can render it into HD?
I might be able to, give me a few minutes (:
you just had to change the HUE
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us