Sprinter UMP

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Sprinter UMP
Now my UMP mod is out! Sprinter UMP!

Features:
Instant Select
No swap delay
No prefire
No pre rush
No post rush
RoF edited: This time I make it faster than the normal UMP.

Video Proof:


VirusScan1: Sprinter UMP.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirusScan2: VirusTotal doesn't work for me at the moment. When it will work i'll update the thread

Sprinter UMP.rar65 KB · 140 downloads Clean
Nice job.
I love your model edits.
job.
Thanks... now i'm working to make AK47 easy to use.
Looks nice.

Nice gameplay video to.
XDD thank you... FANTASTIC! ... [the nade hit the ground] BOOM.. D:
where do i inject the file into?
Gj
And nice fantastic
some useful instructions for noobs like me ( and most others) would be very nice
why make this its bin done like 4 times plus its so simple to make but...

/approved(that ump mods are over used)
inject into GUNS_T_PV_SMG.REZ
or if you have folders place in TEXTURESCRIPTS.REZ/GUNS_T_PV_SMG/
Meh, honestly, I'm speechless.
guys...
Why nobody thanks him for this?!
Everybody say "AWSOME WORK" , "I WOULD USE IT" , etc...

And nobody thanks him!?
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us