What do you prefer?

PollWhich do you prefer?
6 votes
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
What do you prefer?
So there I was, sitting at my desk in the office and it suddenly occured to me that I never really realised which I prefer.

It obviously has no importance at all but I am a curious person.

Do you guys/girls prefer Halloween or Bonfire Night?
Whats Bonfire night?
REECIE, I BELIEVE YOU MEAN "WHICH DO YOU PREFER". YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, YOU CALL YOURSELF A BRIT.

ot:

err, you mean the names? because the word "bonfire" is derived from a celtic custom which describes a "bone fire".
bonfire > halloshit
errbody knows dat
I prefer bonfire.
Then I say Halloween!
i prefer halloween
easy rape
Halllloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.


New Years


Fireworks pls
Depends on what people I invite to the bonfire. Some people are just Retards when we go to a bonfire.
Never knew about Bonfire Night until this point, but after Googling that looks pretty fun
@Austin

I know right, I noticed it as soon as I made the thread but I couldn't be bothered to change it cause I'd just finished work.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us