When I run the hack and the games I have the black screen
DetectedMPGH PUBLIC HACK V5.0
looks very nice
Guys If you go on the Preview's thread of this hack you Will ses this hack is only for Win XP 32 bits 
Anywaye good job like always my mate @Qmo and a bit thanks for this big and perfect hack

Anywaye good job like always my mate @Qmo and a bit thanks for this big and perfect hack

make x64 comatible! pls!
Nice release !!! But WIN XP 64 BIT - hack detected !
Wow looks nice 

Nice hack
. and fail kdr XD @Qmo.
. and fail kdr XD @Qmo.It won't open up ingame. Is there a hotkey to start it up? I don't see the D3D menu.
not work at Pb indo. why>>>>pliss read
gonna try this tomorrow sir Qmo^__^
I love you sir Qmo muah muah tsup tsup
I love you sir Qmo muah muah tsup tsup
Good Job 

ok Thank you very much
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International Hacks[release] Mpgh Public Hack - Sidnietje
56 WarRock - International HacksMPGH Public hack?
5 WarRock - International Hacks[Release]MPGH Public Hack v1.0 (15 min)
2 WarRock - International HacksMPGH Public Hack
102 WarRock - International Hacks[Release] MPGH Public Hack Version 1
45
